Smoked chicken masala is a rich, simple, and very tasty dish that goes well with roti and rice. The smokey flavour further enhances the dish. Bharat smoked chicken masala guarantees a restaurant like chicken at home.
Ingredients: Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Coriander, Cumin, Green Chilli, Garlic Powder, Orange-red Colour, Monosodium Glutamate, Sesame Seeds, Fennel, Clove, Black Pepper, Black Cardamom, Star Anise, Mace, Poppy Seeds, Cardamom.
1. Take 1 cup (100gm) yoghurt and 50 gram bharat smoked chicken angara masala in bowl. Mix well. Add 500 gram chicken pieces in it.
2. Keep hot coal in small bowl. Add half tsp of ghee over the coal and keep this small bowl on marinate chicken. Cover the vessel for half an hour.
3. Take 1 cup oil in pan. Fry 3 onions (sliced) till brown.
4. Take fried onions, two chopped tomatoes and fresh cream in mixture jar. Crush in fine paste.
5. In pan take 3 tbsp ghee and saute mixture for 2-3 minutes. Add smoked chicken pieces in gravy. Add water as required for gravy thickness. Cover and cook stirring occasionally till the chicken is tender and some oil is separated.