Bharat makhmali haleem masala has a perfect blend of rich and aromatic spices. Explore the authentic traditional taste of meaty and grainy haleem curry.
Ingredients: Kashmiri Chilli, Coriander Seed, Star Anise, Black Pepper, Fennel Seed, Black Cardamom, Clove, Nagkeshar, Bay Leaf, Dagad Flower, Cinnamon, Cumin, Mace, Nutmeg, Triphala, Shahi-jeera.
- 1. In a cooker heat half cup oil, add 2tbsp ginger garlic paste, 500 gram meat (boneless) and 50 gram bharat makhmali haleem masala. Stir fry for 5-10 minutes. Add 1 litre water approx.
- 2. Add bones and 250 gm bulger wheat.
- 3. Close the lead of cooker after one whistle keep it on low flame for half an hour, then put off the flame.
- 4. Then open cooker and discard the bones. Get the haleem on room temperature and grind the haleem for 5-7 minutes (avoid grinding in to paste).
- 5. In a vessel take the grinded haleem and cook till the bulger wheat cooks. Put off the gas.
- 6. Heat the oil, fry 2 onions(slices) until golden brown, pour in to the haleem.
- 7. Garnish with onions,chillies, mint leaves and lime juice.